Toasty’s How is a series on what you can do with Toasty to achieve your goals.
What to expect at a Toasty live meeting:
- Click on the link shared to you by your host, you will be invited to the Main Room, where you will meet all your fellow participants.
- You can connect with host(s) and participants here. Your host might disable the participant’s camera and microphone if there is a presentation/sharing coming up.
- Whenever the host is ready to form breakout groups, in the Main Room, you are invited to answer a few poll icebreaker questions.
- Based on your answers to these questions, you will be assigned to different groups and be sent into your Breakout Room.
- Once you are in the Breakout Room, your host may start one or more of the following activities for you and your group:
Conversation Cards: You will be prompted a topic and given time (e.g. 2 mins) to share your thoughts and stories.
Group Response: You and your group will discuss a given topic and submit one response collectively.
Individual Response: You will independently submit one response. Afterward, you can view others’ responses.
Who Said That: Everyone in your group will be asked to secretly answer a question. You will learn more about each other while guessing who said what.
Polling: You will be prompted a quick question and you can answer it independently.
Live Q&A: Send in your questions to the host via text anytime during the event, without interrupting the conversations
How to set up your computer:
- Use a laptop or desktop for the event. Toasty currently doesn’t support mobile/iPad.
- We recommend using the Chrome web browser to join the event for optimal experiences. Firefox, Safari and other browsers do not offer optimal experience (video or audio might not work).
- Test your microphone and camera beforehand via this test session http://toasty.fun/555953 – after signing in with your first name, your camera and mic are off by default, if you can turn both on (buttons at the bottom), you’re good to go! If you have issues, go to https://toasty.ai/ and say hi to our live support.
- When it pops up, allow
live.toasty.aito use your microphone and camera
- Wear headphones
- Mute yourself when you are not talking.