Toasty’s How is a series on what you can do with Toasty to achieve your goals.
What it means to you:
- In less than 6 minutes, you can get every single person in the room fired up and fully engaged.
- You can make sure no one is left out or being awkward and shy anymore
- At offline events/workshops, all you need to do is open up Toasty on a big screen and facilitate, no more logistical nightmare that requires you to go around the room
- At virtual events/workshops, everyone joins a link and you kick off icebreaker questions right away.
An in-person event example:
- Startup Grind, the largest tech community in the world, runs Director Summit every year to bring together chapter leaders from all over the world.
- Before the event, their team spends 3 minutes setting up the icebreaker questions and activities on the Toasty platform
- On the event day, to fully engage 100 people in the room, they bring up Toasty on the big screen. They share to the audience what they should expect in 1 minute, and get everyone to join in 2 minutes.
- After 3 icebreaker questions (1.5 minutes), it takes about 1 minute for everyone to find their own group.
- It takes the Startup Grind team less than 6 minutes to break the ice, connect 100 people to each other, and get conversations going.