Toasty’s How is a series on what you can do with Toasty to achieve your goals.
When you run an event, we know that it is highly likely that you’ll have speakers or panelists to do a presentation or sharing.
We know how important it is to give your audience a voice and a way to interact with the people on stage. Since your audience already has Toasty open on their phone, why not let them ask questions from it?
What it means to you:
- Remove awkwardness when it comes to asking questions publicly
- Get rid of the wasted time used to pass the microphone around
- Get everyone engaged by letting them ask or upvote questions
- Integrate seamlessly with Toasty’s icebreaking and group activities, you just need one platform
- You’re running a half-day event with 2 speaker sessions and then a cozy, get-to-know-each-other session (I think they generalize it as “networking”)
- Once you set up the Toasty session with Q&A function enabled, you can bring Toasty onto the big screen at the beginning of the event to allow people to join.
- You navigate to the Q&A page to collect questions when the speaker is presenting or sharing.
- The audience can submit questions and also upvote questions by others. As a host, you can also hide certain questions if they’re not relevant or are already answered.
- Once the session is over, you can clear the list and start over for your 2nd speaker.
- Once the second speaker is done, you can gather everyone’s attention and kickstart icebreaking and group activities! Watch the room being fired up with conversations and laughter all around.